Monday, February 11, 2013

I Will Build an iPhone App Part 9




JAN 24 2013

Restored the project from a backup, good news, the failed with exit code 1, has gone away, however the Code Sign Error still exist. The help on the internet is confusing, but am willing to try to decipher, what they are trying to tell me. Change a few parameters and still CODE SIGN ERROR, I know it has something to do with bundle identifier. 

Finally all issue’s resolved, I have successfully uploaded my iPhone App to the App store for review.

I am begging you Apple, just give me a passing grade, so I can return to my life before I decided to become an App Developer.

For now we will have to wait and see if my App is approved.


JAN 25 2013

Waiting for review

JAN 26 2013

Waiting for review

 JAN 27 2013

Waiting for review

JAN 28 2013

Waiting for review

JAN 29 2013

Waiting for review

JAN 30 2013

My App was rejected, because when reviewed on the iPad 3rd Gen running iOS 6.1, on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks, it exhibited one or more bugs, which is not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines. App works on iPad 2nd Gen and on iPhones, not good enough. No choice but to fix the bugs on the iPad 3rd Gen.
How disappointing is this?
Made the appropriate adjustments to the story board for the iPad, build succeeded.
Resubmitted the App for review.

Waiting for review again.
JAN 31 2013

Waiting for review

FEB 1 2013

Waiting for review

FEB 2 2013

Waiting for review

FEB 3 2013

Waiting for review

FEB 4 2013

Waiting for review

FEB 5 2013

In Review, Ready for Sale, All in one day.

Oh yeah, finally, now what, tell everybody I know.









My contact information can be found at my websites: 




Just email me at 1in100uwin@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment