Friday, January 24, 2014

Kings Assassin Challenge Try this App for FREE

Another App
Kings Assassin Challenge

Description

Kings Assassin Challenge is a match game that will keep you challenged for hours on end.
You have 4 challenging levels to play, but you should try to Warm Up first. After you Warm Up, try the 60 second challenge a race against the clock, you can match left to right, right to left up and down, L shaped C shaped. If you do well try the other challenging levels.
My favorite level is Zen Master, if you get a score of 200 send the developer an email, at 1in100uwin@gmail.com.
72x72


Download_on_the_App_Store_Badge_US-UK_135x40


My contact information can be found at my websites: 

Just email me at 1in100uwin@gmail.com.

Get Started Today. What are you passionate about?
Write your business idea down.
Write your business plan.
Create a Blog
Monetize your blog
Register your domain name
Create your website
Monetize your website
Tell people what you are doing
Get a PayPal account
Get a Ebay account
Seek extra cash if needed
Start an online trading account
Sign up for a free newsletter or several free newsletters
Start a MLM organization or register with a MLM/Network Market organization


When people ask me what do I do? I want to say I help people make money, even better, I show them how to become, independently wealthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment